A Discreet and Personalised Service.
Malta’s Strategic position in the centre of the Mediterranean with one of the most beautiful natural harbours, makes it a natural choice for yachtsmen when sailing through the Med. Malta offers several marinas for Yachts and Super Yachts at different locations around the island including the sister island of Gozo.
For several reasons one can opt to use Malta to spend his holidays at one of the marinas around the Maltese islands benefiting from ;
1. A Geographical location in the heart of the Mediterranean
2. Great Climate all year round.
3. Fully equipped Marinas which offer professional services.
4. Easy flight access to most of the European cities.
Our services include:
- Berth/pontoon arrangements
- Customs and Immigration Clearances
- Delivery of spare parts
- Provisions including Duty Free supplies
- Competitive accommodation and car hire
- Bunkering inside or outside port
- Crew Changes
- Charts and Publications
- Medical Assistance and Support
- Security Services
- Travel, airfreight, sea freight and courier services
- Through our subsidiary company, Combined Maritime Services, we offer also the services for the registration of yachts under the Malta flag.
As an established maritime country Malta can boast of leading yacht repair facilities, hard standing storage areas and technical support for any type of yacht. Apart from ad hoc assistance for repairs, Malta offers also professional and accredited facilities for refurbishment projects.
Focal Maritime is proud to be part of their maritime sector by providing agency services for yachts calling at Malta as well as support for registration of yachts under the Malta flag. This latter service is provided by our associated company Combined Maritime Services – www.combinedmaritime.com
We’re here to help!
For enquiries on Yachtings, contact us
Jesmond Abela or Wayne Richard on: