Our objective is to provide a quality service in Libya to shipowners, contractors, shippers and receivers, based on internationally accepted standards, delivered through local expertise.
The core activities provided in Libya include:
- Handling of vessels calling at Libyan ports and oil terminals (see below list for more details).
- Logistics services for project cargoes.
- Support for participation for tenders issued in Libya, mainly for oil and gas entities.
- Carriage of cargoes by sea, air and land.
- Customs clearance, warehousing and land transport.
- Courier service.
- All the services provided are in conformity with and subject to Libyan laws and regulations.
The main ports and terminals served in Libya include:
- Tripoli – handling cruise vessels, RoRo and conventional cargo
- Khoms – main container port servicing the capital city (Tripoli) and the surrounding suburbs.
- Benghazi – serving mainly refineries and the city of Benghazi itself.
- Misurata – A conventional port transforming itself into a container terminal. Fast becoming the major container port in Libya.
We also provide handling of tankers and their cargoes in all the principal oil terminals in Libya namely: –
- Abu Kammash – a small village situated on the western coast of Libya, close to the Tunisian border.
- Bouri Oil Terminal – Located approximately 50nm off the Libyan coast, about 150 km north-west of Tripoli, in western Libya.
- Darna Port – Located in the eastern coast of Libya, between Benghazi and Tobruk.
- Elbrega Port (Marsa Brega) – Located in the Gulf of Sidrah (the Sirte Gulf), about 270km west of Benghazi city.
- Marsa al-Hariga Oil Terminal – Situated 1 nautical mile SSW of Tobruk.
- Ras Lanouf Oil Terminal – Located in the Gulf of Sidrah (the Sirte Gulf).
- Ras Lanouf Port (RASCO) – Located in the Gulf of Sidrah (the Sirte Gulf), about 600km east of Tripoli.
- As-Sidrah Port (Oil Terminal) – As Sidrah or as-Sidra, located in the Gulf of Sidrah (the Sirte Gulf), is an offshore oil terminal.
- Zawia Port – Located about 50km west of Tripoli.
- Zueitina Port – Located about 129 km south of Benghazi city, in eastern Libya.